• One Day Workshop on "surveillance security system using networking" on 07.03.2019 organized by department of ECE.
• One day Seminar on "Industrial Automation using PLC and SCADA" on 04.03.2019 organized by department of EEE.
• One day workshop on “Recent trends in NDT” (02.03.2019) organized by department of Mechanical Engineering.
• “Celebration of national science day” on 28.02.2019 organized by department of S&H.
• A National level technical symposium "Cybfog2k19" on 23.02.2019 organized by department of CSE.
We offered B.E and M.E courses for your career. Based on your passion you can choose your career path through our offered courses.
Based on your choice you can choose the courses, we provide the right opportunities and facilities for your career and its developments.
Once decided your passion. You can learn some useful things from our club and association and also you can help our club and association.
The ME programme in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is the challenging one for Booming IT sector in many ways usual tasks involving computer engineers include writing software and firmware for embedded microcontrollers, designing analog sensors, designing circuit boards, and designing operating systems, robotics research, using digital systems to control and monitor electrical systems like motors, communications, and sensors.
The ME programme in Very-Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) is a very challenging one for improve some good segments include industrial and automotive microcontrollers, wireless infrastructure, consumer digital TV and handheld devices, and computing/storage infrastructure. Emerging areas include smart-energy product development, medical telemetry application, and high-end application processor development.
In the Modern and Enabling Infrastructure Environment at TIET, Students experience a Job Oriented Educational Systems that suits the best to the mindsets of the Corporate Age. The college has a very magnificent building and good infrastructure, Spacious Class rooms, Highly Proficient, Skilled and Well trained Faculty members, well equipped laboratories, workshops, drawing halls, seminar halls, Full- fledged Libraries, Lecture halls, Browsing centre with Broadband Internet Connectivity, Boys and girls hostel, Frequent bus facility, cafeteria, sports facilities, training and placement cells, NSS, etc. The College assists Students in Training and Placement Activities.
|Companies||No.of Student Recruited|
|Sharda Motor Industries Limited,Chennai||08|